How funny is this ....
I don't know how to use a weed-eater. Karen has tried to show me twice.
Even if I did have one here at home, I couldn't use it.
So, today I mowed the lawn ... and I had my kids out there with scissors cutting all the grass by my windsor stone wall.
Pathetic ... but fortunately for me ... they're all very good sports!
So, atleast my front lawn looks nice. Does it really matter HOW it gets done??
I just got WOW Worship the Red Jewel case today. It is awesome! Money well spent!
For fun ...
Does anyone have any little known facts to share? Just curious. I like them.
Did I ever tell anyone that my friend Grant Hatter and I were born on the same day in the same hospital? We were friends until we left for college. I haven't seen him since. But I think that's pretty cool ... to say I've known him all my life. Little known fact.
Kennedy has a birth mark. She's the only one of my children that does. It is an oval shaped patch of 'white' skin near her belly button. Cute is what it is! Little known fact.
That's two for today.
Oh, here is a fun thing too ... I put Kyle's hat down in the laundry room with all of his other stuff ... I wonder how long it will take him to find it .... he,he
Time to fix dinner ... wonder what we'll have. Too bad it can't be Jenny surprise. Mommy surprise just isn't as much fun.
I try. I really do.
Sopagetti sounds good. We'll see .... probably frozen pizza will win out ....
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment