Sometimes things just need to be told ....
There is a new "Jenn Reedy Fell Down" story. Soeyun you must know about this!
This past Friday night ... we had girl's night at my house. It was also to be a camp-out night for the kids. Lauren brought her tent over and we set it all up. Fun stuff for the kis! They all put their sleeping bags and pillows out there ...
Darkness came.
Jennifer decides it is time for a hide-n-seek in the dark game ... similar to Hide-the-Baby I'm thinking. She runs off into the darkness saying "Find Jenn Reedy".
THUMP!
"Oh, Jenn Reedy is Hurt" says Jenn Reedy.
Lauren looks to see what is the matter ...
Jennifer comes in, nice gray t-shirt now decorated with large grass stains ... grass embedded in her wrists and in her watch ... nice jeans now also adorned with the markings of green green grass. She also was bearing pain between two of her small toes....
This sight caused such hysteria it sent Lauren running to the bathroom to ... for lack of a better word ... pee.
I repeatedly asked Jenny if she was okay. Jenn Reedy didn't reply, just sat in my glider rocker ... stunned from her fall.
I told her the new look to her clothes could be a fashion statement.
Just how did this happen you ask? Ah ... rememeber the part about the tent being put up? Well, lots of tents have ropes that stretch out past the tent to secure it to the ground ... Yep ... that rope. And remember it was dark outside. Yep real dark.
Jenn Reedy did not see the rope. Jenn Reedy tripped.
She is okay though. She wanted to go home and change, but we made her stay. Grass stains could be a new look. No pattern is really ever the same. Grass green is a nice color ...
Okay, enough .... :)
Kennedy just said a VERY funny thing .... She came in the room in her nightgown to get a pair of undies. Now, in my house that usually means 'uh-oh', unless it is time to bathe or change our clothes. So I looked at her funny .... She said ...
"I didn't pee Entirely, just on my panties".
Ha! I giggled outloud! She said "Entirely". I love it when kids use big words, especially so early in the morning!!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment