skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My kids do the Darndest Things ... all 6 of them!
I REALLY need to keep track of the nutty stuff that happens in our home!
Links
Kennedy
Keenan
Kyle
Jennifer
Soeyun
Monday, June 28, 2004
The girl's new room ... the end of the bed, which has shelves under the stairs is now the barbie house!! Fabulous!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Him
Them
About Me
Dacia
Mom of 6; Wife of Him ... Paul Bunyan Landscaping Guy ... name is Kyle. Them are the kiddies ... they are sweeties ... some of the writings in my blog are about THEM. You'll figure out their names as it goes on. I love THEM. THEM are my babies.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
▼
2004
(218)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(44)
▼
June
(41)
How funny is this .... I don't know how to use a ...
More ... Kyle leaves on Saturday for 17 days. I...
Okay ... just finished watching Big Fish. One wo...
Kadi doing something that doesn't happen too often...
Kennedy and her baby brother ..... Isn't she so pr...
Koel got himself stuck in a box .... too funny!
Here are my boys. Keenan has his ever present Gam...
I bought a large canvas for Keenan and let him cre...
Koel's bed is just on the floor ... he doesn't sle...
Here is Keenan's side of the room ... it looks lik...
Keenan and Koel's room ... the door ....and Koel's...
Here is Kennedy really seeing one of the flowers o...
Kennedy and Kadi loving their new bedspreads too!
Here is Kennedy seeing it for the first time ... t...
The girl's new room ... the end of the bed, which ...
The Barbie Corner
Sitting at the desk with Mommy ... Koel
Okay, now on another note ... I haven't written in...
Katherine Bishop, who is 3, said the sweetest thin...
So, why is it that I wear an 8 in Tennis Shoes, a ...
So, I went to change Koel's diaper before going to...
You know those moments when you had something in m...
Here is a picture of their quilts that they don't ...
This is the plan for the girl's room. Isn't it FU...
Okay, so not only did I paint the office and put i...
I recovered the Glider rocker. It looks so much b...
And here's my pretty rug ... its sole purpose is t...
The view from the kitchen door ... The color is S...
Here is the office. In front of the curtain is Ke...
Here is the desk area. Notice my I Love Lucy sign...
Here is the other window/dresser and small lamp. ...
Here is the foot of the bed and the closet. Again...
Here is my new bedroom. Yep it's navy blue. I LO...
Sometimes things just need to be told .... There ...
I am sooo proud of Mr. Koel Thomas Wilkinson at th...
Death is a thief. I just found out from my friend...
First of all ... let me say this ... MOM, I would ...
Okay, so I didn't go to the Strawberry Festival. ...
Okay, so I have some real concerns about Koel. 1)...
June 2 ... I'm about to do a marvelous thing ... c...
June is here! It doesn't seem real. Here are ten...
►
May
(36)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment