Again, the pantry door was left open today!
Again, Koel bee-lined for the pantry that was left open today!
Again, the bag of chips was taken by Koel from the pantry that was left open today!
Again, the bag of chips was poured out on the carpet by Koel ... the bag of chips that was taken from the pantry that was left open today!
Again, the mother of Koel, who poured the bag of chips from the pantry that was left open today, was very frustrated .....
Frustrated to the point of hilarity.
I almost got upset ... then decided I needed a good picture of that moment and ran for my camera! Good parenting? I hope so.
Moments like that are precious, despite the mess ....
People keep the doors shut when Koel comes over!!! Let me tell ya!!!
I can't be responsible for his actions! Well, too much ....
It is 60 degress and lovely today. So nice. So nice.
Girl's night is tonight. Lauren and I will go it alone. We are gonna rent Chic-Flics and have steak. I'm excited!
She made me do Pilates this morning. We did them alot back in the fall ... she has continued to do them ... me ... not so much. Lauren has gotten really good .... I'm just really good at the giggling part ....We did buns and thighs, then abs. Ay-yi-yi! My buttocks!!! Nika tried to help me with the Pilates this morning as did Koel.
Koel decided I needed help ... so he climbed all over me. Have you ever tried to do floor exercises whilst a toddler crawls on you? Hilarious! I told Lauren that they should have one of the 'models' of the Pilates being crawled on by a toddler.
AND ... Nika ... she decided I needed to cuddle. So she curled herself right up next to me. So funny. I just kindof kicked and stuff around them.
Funny stuff.
I'm gonna go enjoy the sun .....
Friday, April 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment