Saturday, April 24, 2004

I'm so pleased right now.

Kyle took Keenan with him to work. They'll only be gone for about 3 hours I'm sure. But, I'm so pleased. We've hardly seen Kyle lately. His plate is way too full! It's a really hard time right now. He's got a lot of stress ... pray for him.

I went to see Dr. Adams again yesterday ... He asked me how I had been feeling the past week. I told him that I've feelt on top of things, content, good ... He said "let me tell you something ... this past week, you were the REAL you!" I love his way of explaining the usage of this medication. He says we are simply supplying my system with something it is not producing on its own right now.

We also had a big discussion about birth control. When he saw that I use the patch he said he wanted to throw something out for me to think about ... I said Okay. He said that I just need to be aware that conception can take place while your on the pill or patch ... and that it causes your body to miscarry ... I sheepishly said I knew that. I told him it is a struggle for us. I said we neither one want to 'get fixed'. If something should happen to Kyle or to Me, and the other was to get remarried ... what if they wanted to have another child together .... We just can't 'get fixed' in good conscience. Then, Dr. Adams told me his own story. He lost his first wife after they had children. He remarried a lady who had children. Then they had one child together. Between them they have 7 BOYS! And he said he couldn't do without any one of them. Which would he choose not to have? He went on the say how the Bible refers to God opening and closing the womb over and over. For him it is a matter of Faith. Wow. I admire people who really make life a matter of FAITH! Yes, I believe God has allowed us medical science ... but this issue of birth control ... it's a whole different plain.

Alright .... this morning is clean the house day. The time is 9:00 ... Kennedy, Kadi AND Koelly are all still asleep! I need them to wake up so I can assign chores! We're gonna have the dry erase board out and make a chart of who is doing what ... the first one to finish will get a treat! Bribery? OF COURSE!!

Last night was fun. Lauren, Chrissy and I sat around and thought up baby names. Chrissy thinks she has a girls name picked out ... and it's meaning is Wisdom and Grace. Beautiful ... Sophia Grace. It is really growing on me! Very feminine. Very strong. Very all about God!

Today it has been a year since Bev's anyerism. Kyle and I laid in bed last night and talked about it. Is it possible that it has been a year? I know it has, but .... I can still see her, I can still hear her. "Open the Eyes of Heart" came on in my car this week. That is what Bev was singing when it happened ... "Open the eyes of My Heart LORD, Open the eyes of my Heart ... I want to see You ....." As I understand it, that's about the point she fell. My heart rejoices that she indeed is with our Lord ... She is seeing Him! The eyes of her heart were truly opened!

Pray for the Chamberlains today. Please. And again on May 5.

No comments: