Kadi screamed for 1/2 mile today. Didn't know that was possible. Her cries ranged from "My legs hurt" to "I can't walk". Why. I ask you, why??????
When I say she screamed, she screamed.
I walked a good few paces in front of her the entire time. I'm not going to be accused of beating her. I don't. I want to sometimes, but what would it solve?
She makes me nuts sometimes. She has continued her behavior throughout the rest of the evening.
Parenting her is so hard. Keenan and Kennedy are so easy. What is Kadi's special need?
My dryer has gone ca-put. So, all day long I've been doing laundry like 'in the olden day's'. I even constructed myself a pretty good little clothes line! I discovered my garden arch is great for a drying rack! What a day. Paige and Zaine were here. That was nice. But poor Paige, she doesn't understand that I "work" for our company. I was so busy today with phone calls, invoices, and laundry. Finally 2:00 rolled around and she could watch the Ryan Seacrest Show ... that made her happy.
Zaine wrote "I love Dacia" in chalk on the porch today. Ahhh ..... I nearly cried. I gave him a big kiss on the cheek and told him that I love him too. He blushed. Too cute.
Monday, April 05, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment