Thursday, April 22, 2004

Lauren and I played Scrabble last night. She won. HOWEVER ... I played the word FACSIMILE! Hoo-Hoo!! I was very proud of myself. All of 13 points, I landed on NO special spaces and ... The "M" was a blank. :) But what a fun word!! (We were playing you can use 9 letters Scrabble ... that's why I didn't get 50 points for using 7 letters!)

Today has been interesting .... Koelly began it by emptying a Koolaid Jammer all over the floor and sitting in it ... splashing mind you ...

Now normally, I would be a mite frazzled by this ... even more so today since it was 8:38 ... time to leave for school!!!!

So I rushed Keenan and Kennedy off across the street to go to school w/ Tyler and his Dad. Kennedy began to really cry. I guess she is afraid of Scott. He's a really big guy ... Bouncer kindof big. So I told her she could sit by Tyler and he would protect her. He,he. She went for that. So I loaded her up in the great big 1 ton dually truck (which might have been scary for her too). Keenan was thrilled to go!

I called her at school to make sure she was okay. She was. I don't think she'll go for that again really soon though. Silly girl.

And later in the morning, Justin and Kadi called me into the living room ... Koel had pooped in his pullup ... wearing a pullup, cause we're out of diapers ... and he dug right in to check it out ... apparently. Then he gave it to Kadi ... she proceeded to put it in the toilet and flush. Here's where I came in and made them wash their hands. Bizarre. Nasty. Ooooooo.

I guess really it hasn't been that crazy of a day now that I think about it ... a couple of other things happened, but right now I'm blank.

Yesterday however ... Keenan ... he did something very bizarre for him. Jami has a big white trash can. It has been on the back porch. Well, the kids have used it for playing in the water with for a few days. No big deal. Apparently it had a crack. So Keenan yesterday, took a hockey stick to it and, along with Little Tyler's help, beat the poor thing to smithereens. What was that about?

I'm still doing my laundry air-dry. Today it's raining so I've got all the hanging stuff on the door jams in the hallway, and I took a baby gate I don't use, stretched it out real far and am using all the spaces in it for hanging socks and undies! Creative, huh? I have to be. I've got another load about ready to hang dry ... not sure where I'll put it! He,he. Fortunately for Kyle, I find this humorous. Plus my house smells like Gain/Snuggle. Mmmmm .....

The new episodes of Friends start tonight. It's about time!!!

No comments: