It is quiet in here.
How lovely.
I have to say that I watched the finale of Adam's Quest for Love last night. Very disappointing. Or is it just me? Sam over Rachel? I don't think so! He's a typical man ....
I'm going to be participating in my like 9th garage sale since I moved into this house in two weeks! it feels soooo good to throw "stuff" out! I'm even thinking of pricing stuff real low just to move it fast! That sounds like fun!
And it is a fabulous opportunity to get to know my neighbors Felicia and Nicole better.
I want to list something happy about each one of my kids ....
Keenan: He is totally creative. He wants to be a cartoonist now. Isn't that great? It changes alot, but I want to encourage his creative side ... God can use imagination in a large way! And my little man wants to be used by God! Yeah!!!
Kennedy: She is just so pleasant. She really can make your day brighter. She is very encouraging and sweet-tempered. She makes my heart smile. She is a great reminder for me to not raise my own voice. She really rarely raises her own ... for being a baby that screamed as much as she did ... this is God's handiwork!!!
Kadi: Boy is she funny! None of my children can make my emotions swing like she can! I love the faces she makes and she knows it too! We have a lot of fun making faces together. Her newest thing is when she gets a kiss, it has to be right on ... or you have to do it over and over and over until it is just right! Funny.
Koel: He is indescribable. He is into everything .... but at this point, it is just funny. He isn't doing it to be malicious and I know it. He is exploring ... quite a lot ... He has become quite a little dancer lately. He grooves as a matter of fact.
Paige, Zaine, Kadi and I ... well mostly me ... decided Koel is Jewish today ... when he was 'speaking' at breakfast he had that phlegm sound going on in his speech! Oh how we all giggled! he,he.
Tuesday, April 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment