Thursday, April 15, 2004

I never make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Why?

I don't like to spread the jelly. It just sits there and then moves in a clump with my spoon or knife.

So, I just don't make them.

That is, until .... today!

I discovered I should spread my jelly with a fork!!! Lay down the peanut butter first, then slap on that jelly and spread it with a FORK!!!!

It is fabulous!

I thoroughly just enjoyed my peanut butter and jelly sandwich that I made at Kadi's request.

Just an FYI note, that is all, nothing more.

EXCEPT that .... you know I can't get away with having nothing more to say ....

Kadi, Justin, Koel and I went to Shop-N-Save today for some groceries. I had tons of coupons. I bought what I had coupons for. Filled 2 carts.

When I checked out, I had .... $ 25 ... in coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fun feeling to know I just got $25 of my food/stuff FREE!!!! He,he!!

I'm having an "I'm very cool" kindof day thus far. Shouldn't toot my horn ... days not over! But right now ....... there's a big ol' smile on my face!!!!

Hey Jenn Reedy, having fun with your padres?

No comments: