Today was my first day to take Welbutrin. I felt good. I felt 'up'. I didn't cry today. That's good.
It is 85 degrees in my house right now, but I refuse to turn on the air conditioning.
It is time to paint my kitchen again ... and I need new wallborder ... but I just can't bear the thought of doing it without Soeyun and Jenny and a tube of Elmer's glue.
I made $1.50 at a garage sale today.
I enjoyed a pleasant conversation with Kent this evening.
Kelsey's birthday party was today. Because it was so nice, the kids got to play in the pool. It was fabulous!
We had pizza for lunch!!!!!! Need I say more about that??? Oh, and Pevely Home Run Sundae icecream.... chocolate with chocolate covered nuts and pretzels!
My brother called me today. That was nice. I love the sound of his voice. It makes me feel 'homey'.
10 reasons why I love my brother ....
1) He loves Jesus.
2) He is kind and gentle.
3) He is incredibly talented musically and genius working with people.
4) He loves to be silly and play. My children adore their Uncle David.
5) He used to tell on himself when I told him to.
6) He says to spell your last name on his answering machine at work ... cracks me up!
7) He is a Star Wars 'fanatic' shall we say. When he was 2 it began. And it just keeps going ....
8) He is an excellent rhymer ... we used to lay across the beds and hang our heads off upside down and rhyme words together. Sometimes not the best words ... but ...
9) He loves the show "Wings" ... we would stay up late and watch the reruns together. I love that memory.
10) He's not just my little brother anymore ... he's my brother who I can look up to. He can truly say, but he wouldn't, 'follow me as I follow Christ'. He is beautiful in his love of Jesus.
I am truly blessed to have such a brother. He is completely cool!
Saturday, April 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment