skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My kids do the Darndest Things ... all 6 of them!
I REALLY need to keep track of the nutty stuff that happens in our home!
Links
Kennedy
Keenan
Kyle
Jennifer
Soeyun
Friday, May 21, 2004
Field Day @ Buder! Here's Kennedy all ready for the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Him
Them
About Me
Dacia
Mom of 6; Wife of Him ... Paul Bunyan Landscaping Guy ... name is Kyle. Them are the kiddies ... they are sweeties ... some of the writings in my blog are about THEM. You'll figure out their names as it goes on. I love THEM. THEM are my babies.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2007
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(31)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(6)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
▼
2004
(218)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(14)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(44)
►
June
(41)
▼
May
(36)
Can tomorrow really be June 1st? It seems unreal....
I think the boys are attempting to take a nap ... ...
Scruffy Angel ... isn't she? What a mess. Kadi r...
Nika Steele ... lovely isn't she? Just perfect.
Kyle and I had a fabulous talk yesterday evening. ...
I think my favorite country singer of all time is ...
I'm patiently waiting for Koel to fall asleep ... ...
I found this most interesting plant today! It is ...
Okay, so it's bedtime and I'm not looking forward ...
I"m really exhausted, but I must write about my ev...
Here is Keenan and Tristian ... now behind Keenan ...
Field Day @ Buder! Here's Kennedy all ready for t...
Kennedy's Teacher Mrs. Resimius. She's a doll. W...
I need to add a good picture of Kadi and Koel too....
This is Kayla, she lives on our street. She's a s...
Here is Miss Ned at her skating party. All smiles...
Keenan and his teacher Mrs. Burkhardt. We really ...
Keenan and Tristian at the Zoo today. Kyle went w...
Where to start .... Koel got into the bathroom. K...
Today was skating party day ... Kennedy's was ...
This is crazy ... I'm still hang drying my laundry...
Japanese Blood Grass in front flower bed ...
Evening Primrose in the Azalea bed ...
French Lavendar in the garden ....
Gaillardia Fanfare ... in the front flower bed
Here is the Wilkinson garden ... 2004.
My garden is planted! This is very exciting! I h...
Here's Koel and Daddy on the Kubota Tractor .. fun...
Keenan and his Buddies at his Birthday Party
I figured out how to add pictures!!!! What fun!!!!
No title
Lauren took Kadi to play at her house today so I c...
Wow .. the blog has a new look today. Kindof thre...
Justin: I'm going inside. (heading for the door) ...
It is almost too hot to sleep. It is 81 in here. ...
Happy Birthday to David B. today! (My brother) I...
►
April
(21)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment