Monday, May 24, 2004

Okay, so it's bedtime and I'm not looking forward to putting Koel down. Last night he got out of his playpen 10 times. Each time he was swatted and put back in bed. He just kept getting out ... he is impervious to pain! That boy! SO ... Kyle and I were both tired, so we turned off all the lights, and got into bed ... here came Koel padding around the house .... he looked at us, but of course, we were "asleep". So he climbed up to the computer and banged his heart out. It was off .... fortunately. Then he wandered around the house. It was all I could do to keep from giggling. Finally I had had enough, so I moved his playpen beside my side of the bed ... from the other room ... I laid him in it ... and he went right to sleep. Kyle and I figure we're in for a while of him wanting to sleep near us. That's okay. Each child has gone through that at different times in their lives ... this is just a bit early.
It is 10:35 ... I probably should go get him and put him to bed in here. What a mess pot. A cute one though.
OH ... and today at naptime, I had to drive him around to get him to sleep. ARGH! I think tomorrow I will lay down with him. That's gotta be the way ... for now.
Good night to all ....

No comments: