I"m really exhausted, but I must write about my evening. Lauren and I took Kelsey, Justin, Kennedy and Kadi to the Magic House. What fun! I had never been there. So, for a couple of hours we wandered around and played. The children were all very good. It was really a very pleasant evening ... topped off by icecream cones at McDonalds. Fabulous.
Really ... icecream cones at McDonald's are the best. They're low in fat, they taste good, and they're like $.79. You can't beat feeding 6 people for $5 on icecream! The perfect end to a perfect time.
And that drive down Lindbergh in a van with the windows all rolled down ... plus runner lights on inside the van ... good stuff. I feel very peaceful about my evening.
After we got back to my house, Lauren and the kids hung out for a bit. I've never seen Justin, Kadi and Keenan have so much fun together! They wrestled and chased. Good stuff.
AND ... Keenan and Kelsey ... now this is weird ... played gameboy together tonight. Like they totally shared! They never even get along really. AND they did a workbook page together! Bizarre ... but very acceptable! I like this getting along thing!
Kennedy passed out on the couch in the midst of all the hoop-la.
Koel passed out kisses or sugar to Kadi and Justin back and forth for a while too. That was pretty funny! He's such a doll baby.
AND ... I found out today that Keenan wrote Raina another little 'love' note about a month ago. Her mom overheard her tell someone, so she asked her about it. Raina said she had been hiding it ... she's very shy. Hilarious! Kristen said it read like a Hallmark card ... "From my heart to yours ... " and I don't remember what else... I was stuck on that first part! Keenan! Hilarious! And oh, Raina is a cutie! They just kindof smile at each other but never really talk. Too funny!
It has been one long but very fun day.
Field day was wonderful. Very well planned. I took lots of pictures for Mrs. Resimius and at 11:30 came home so Koel could nap ... so I printed the pics off and took them back up there at 3:00 ... the kids in Kennedy's class were soooo excited. What fun!
I have to say that being there at the school sometimes really affirms that I don't want to be a classroom teacher ... ever. I enjoy helping out ... but being in charge of all those kids ... nope. Nada. No way.
Tomorrow my goal is to clean clean clean this pig sty home of mine. I really need to figure out how to teach my kids to clean up after themselves. If I only lived here, this place would be CLEAN ... however, there are several other people who like to throw stuff everywhere. The prospect of tomorrow ... I'm just sleepy thinking about it!
OH ... another thing ... Koel put an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet tonight! Kadi and Justine stood there laughing. Argh! I had to clean it out ... you can't flush that much t.p. ... and it wasn't exactly a clean bowl of water ......
AND ... when Kadi went to the potty before bed, she lifted the back off the tank of the toilet and set it back down really hard ... yep, a chunk fell off. I mean a triangular piece about 4" x 4" x 5". A chunk! Great ... now not only do I have broken appliances, I have a broken toilet tank lid. I'm becoming desperate! HELP ME!!!!!
Did I mention the good news I got from Dr. Hermann yesterday .... nope, not pregnant! But that's not the good news! .... New studies have shown that you can wear the Patch for 6 weeks in a row and skip half your periods!!!!!! Yippee!!!! I was stunned. So, we're gonna try it. I'll let ya know how it turns out ... ooo gross I know .. but hey ... good info for someone I'm sure.
I also don't even need to go in for appointments to get my Welbutrin. He'll send it home with one of my many pregnant friends who go there also. Isn't that just smashing???? It's a good thing having a good OB/GYN ... course having four babies is what will get you that status that I have with them too! He,he.
Okay, I keep thinking I'm going to quit writing ... I'm soooo tired.
So .... good night ....
Friday, May 21, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment