Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm patiently waiting for Koel to fall asleep ... his playpen is now in my room ... so I'm sitting here so I can continually say "lay down". Poor guy. He looks so sad, but he's soooo tired.

Okay ... so ....next week Jenny will be home! Yippee-Ki-O!! That's how an Oklahoma girl expresses excitement! ... I guess ... I really am just making that up. Not the being excited part ... that's real!! Excited to have Joe 'home' too.

The rain....O ... The rain ... PTL we haven't been hit by the hail that Creve Couer, Ladue and Kirkwood were ... on the news it looks like it snowed! Bizarre! We've just had the rain. Blessings! One of Kyle's clients though, Anne Rothschild, wasn't so fortunate. Her yard looks like a demolition crew came through she says. Kyle just did some work there last week. Goodness ...

Okay, so Koel is now just laying still ... not asleep, but almost ....

Here is a statement that many people will not believe ....

I think I'm done with Ebay. I have a few auctions closing this week ... but really it exhausts me ...

Did I mention that when Koel is asleep ... Kadi, Lindsay and I are going to have Belgium Chocolate Ice Cream Cones !!!!! Mmmmmm .....

Keenan got his name on the board for the very first time yesterday. He couldn't really explain to us why. Oh how he cried though. My heart hurt for him. I reminded him that Tyler gets his name on the board practically everyday ... but that was no excuse for Keenan to do it more often. I said, just shake it off and do better tomorrow. It's only one time.

Kennedy is having a special lunch with the Principal today. All the kids who collected 100 Buder Bee's this year get to have a Happy Meal with Mrs. Taylor. Kennedy was soooo excited about her chicken nugget meal! Buder Bee's are what you get when you do something nice/special/good.... I think. They're a reward for behavior/achievements ... I do know that much! I'm proud of her.

No comments: