Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Today was skating party day ...
Kennedy's was at 10:15. That was very fun. She is quite the little skater. Her friends are fun too. Watching kindergarten and first graders falling constantly all around you was quite amusing. Kadi is doing well on skates too. She ventured onto the rink and went down the side wall. I was proud of her! Koel really grooved to the hip hop music. He was dressed appropriate too ... Big t-shirt over long shorts. Very cute. He really grooved, let me tell you. Lauren and I were in stitches. I left early from there and Lauren kept Kadi and Koel.
I high-tailed it out to St. Charles for my Karen appointment. That was stretching/yet fun ... as always. She really makes me think. Dawn was there after me so we got to chat a bit the three of us. Good times.
Then ... I stopped by Subway and got myself a turkey/bacon sub on italian three cheese & oregano bread with lettuc, onion, jalapenos, spicy mustard and mayonnaise. Mmmm... Also a couple of macadamia nut cookies .... Mmmmm ...
THEN ... I went back to the skating rink for Keenan's skate party. He's so brave! Right out in the middle the whole time! I just love my son. It was nice to see him interact with a few kids. He and Tristian though ... they are like twins. Inseperable. I just like him so much. After it was over, Keenan and I asked Mrs. Taylor the Principal if he could come home with me. She said Sure. He was soooo excited ... especially since it was only 1:50 and Kennedy was still at school! ANd I shared my Macademia nut cookies with him ... he was thrilled! He had never had one before. What fun to introduce new fabulous food to your kids!
So, we went to Lauren's and hung out for a while until Kennedy was out ... then home. Ned of course was not pleased to learn that Keenan had been out of school most of the afternoon. He and I decided before hand what face she would make when she heard that news .... she scrunches her nose when she is 'ticked' ... and SHE DID IT! Keenan and I laughed! Is that rude? Oh well ... it was funny.

No comments: