Ever find yourself in a moment of time where you just want to scream because there seems to be no other choice ........ This evening ..... has been .... such. And in reality now I see it really was only a matter of minutes that lasted an eternity.
Koel is tired and CRANKY. Kadi was in the tub, but then came out naked and of course "couldn't" dress herself. Kennedy took it upon herself to spray the most awful 'perfume' around the house .... Chocolate Mint .... smells like Chocolate H.E.-double hockey-sticks. She sprayed in not only around the house, by the way, I'm still gagging ... she sprayed Keenan too! Ick! I just want to leave. They've all been running around the house .... just noisy ... and all the while, my "Boss" and I were discussing items I've neglected in the office. All in a five minute time span.
Can I just scream????? Maybe I'll pass out from the aroma of Chocolate Mint.
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment