Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I have not confronted dear Kadi Dene' yet this morning ... however when we arrive back home after taking Bubba and Sissy to school .... dear me.

I was taking a shower this morning, and I looked for my new shampoo ... it looked a bit emptier and clearer than the last time I saw it ... YESTERDAY! So, I picked it up. She had emptied it out and filled it back up with water!!!! The same with the new bottle of conditioner!! She must have been doing experiments of some kind .... two other shampoo bottles that were about 1/3 full were both empty.

I really am at a loss to know what to do here. She amazes me how she constantly comes up with things to do that are just NOT okay!!!

She'll probably try to convince me that her Ghost Friend did it.

No comments: