I took down Koel's "Crib" today. Really it's a playpen, but hey ... when you have four children ....
It took much 'persuasion' shall we say, to keep him in bed for a nap. Eventually he gave in. I win! I always win! Moms rule!
It is a beautiful day. I have accomplished the cleaning of the girl's room and the boy's room. That is huge! The living room has been straightened up, as has the kitchen. I'm on a roll ... why I decided to sit down and check my email, I just don't know. Once you have experienced a sitting ... it's hard to get back up!
Here is a question that bugs me ... what do you do with your children's teeth after the 'tooth fairy' has supposedly come? Do I just trash them? Seems harsh. But do I really want a baggy of rotting dead teeth sitting in a kitchen cabinet? Ah, the ponderings of my heart.
Kadi has been so good for two days! She was wonderful yesterday until Keenan and Kennedy were home, then she wasn't so good. But yesterday we accomplished atleast 20 workbook pages. I was amazed! And we played with Koel for atleast and hour. Rolling a ball around and letting Koel tackle us. It was great fun! I love to hear Kadi giggle. It is so sweet and pure.
Today, she and I read two stories and watched my wedding video. She really wanted to. That cracks me up! Hey I didn't mind watching Kyle wipe the tear from my face ... once again! What a romantic moment!
I really had a beautiful wedding.
Kadi and I also had Salad for lunch today. How funny is that? She loved it!
Keenan had his first day of indoor hockey yesterday ... after school program. He loved it, he says. I'm so pleased.
You know, listening to Praise music throughout the day really makes a difference in my day and in Kadi's day. Hmmm ... amazing how we forget to place God in the center of our days. We listened and sang yesterday and today. I'm very grateful for the albums that Michael W. Smith produced. We really love playing them over and over.
God proves himself over and over does He not ... in even just listening to His Word through song ... I find myself encouraged and emboldened to live as He desires. The Word of God is truly living and active! In written form or in musical form! Wonderful!!!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment