Okay, so I think that Kadi must be teething.
She has taken to eating up toys.
Poor little Toto .. you know .. Wizard of Oz ... he's lost his feet and can stand up no more.
Various other Barbie items have gone by the way of the Teething Kadi Monster. I just don't understand.
We were playing 1313 Deadend Drive the other night and I let her play ... she was eating the LuLu card! She {Kadi} got booted from that game real quick ... with much tears and agony let me tell you! Poor LuLu. However as everyone in my home and a few other fortunate people will understand ... Poopsie did not die!
So, now to figure out how to get Kadi to stop eating her toys. Drama. It abounds in my home! Oh ... and it is not only toys ... I'm sitting here looking at our Mouse ... she has nibbled on the cord of the mouse! Dangerous yes! I've tried to tell her.
Here's a fun note about today ... the ice is still outside ... Keenan and Kennedy have been salting for us! Isn't that wonderful? I love that they can be so helpful!
And to top off this fun note ... today has been a lovely Nothing day! We've done NOTHING but watch Boomerang ... all of us and Daddy. Now, he's gone to Sam's and we're all getting a bit restless ... So at 20 til 3:00, I guess it is time to start the day .... he,he.
Saturday, January 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment