I have a feeling most of my stories will be about Kadi. Today's is for sure!
I was trying to watch Friends tonight as I try to every Thursday evening ... above the noise in my home .... As I strained with my ears to hear, my nose also began to sense something ... a horrible odor.
I quickly discovered it was coming from the girl's room. Kadi was in there in time out for hitting her brother ... yep, the baby. I naturally went to investigate the odor.
What I found was an empty Estee Lauder perfume. It was in a lip gloss look-a-like container ... you know, one your rub on yourself .....
I could see a shimmer on Kadi's lips. I freaked! What if she ate the stuff! Ay-yi-yi!! So, I quizzed her up and down .... did not receive a clear answer! I was about to call poison control, but then she told me she only rubbed it all over herself.
Right in the tub she went, after brushing her teeth ... I'm still not sure I believe her ... she's been unusually hyper this evening ....
How is it .... every day she amazes me with a new antic. Kyle says I amaze him on a daily basis as well. What can I say .... We're Amazing!
Thursday, January 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment