Thursday, January 22, 2004

My note about Kennedy for today .... Today is show and tell at school. She took Papa Bev. The picture we have in a frame in the kitchen. I hesitated to let her take it, but that is one of her most prized possessions.

We miss her. God, it is not okay with me! I miss her! My kids miss her! My heart aches! Just to see her smile would be phenomenal! I miss that smile! Her tenderness. Her wisdom. Yet I know Lord, that all came from you! You were the center of her life! Be so in mine! And in Kennedy's. Kadi's. Keenan's. Koel's. Kyle's.

Kadi said at lunch today, during her 'prayer', "Thank you God for Papa Bev and Jesus. Papa Bev died, but Jesus is alive again. I wish she didn't died." She prays the same prayer, in changing words, every time she prays. The words she says astound me sometimes.

Amazing that she understands at four, that Jesus is alive! And she knows her Papa Bev's spirit is with him in Heaven! I sat there just listening ... she has such faith at four years old!

The JOY of the Lord is OUR Strength!!!!!!!! Live it!!!

No comments: