I left the breakfast table this morning to check my email. A harmless thing to do. All four kids were eating and chatting.
As soon as I noticed Keenan, then Kennedy, and then Kadi pass by my door ... I knew I needed to go get Koel out of his highchair seat. (He hates to be in the kitchen by himself).
I walked in to find him happily playing in milk.
His sippy cup's lid must have fallen off. Milk was everywhere ... His tray was full. And he was splashing in it! There was seriously a 2 foot span of milk in every direction around him. His clothes are sopped .... I knew I shouldn't have dressed him before breakfast! He was sooo happy!! And sticky!! Augh!!!
It's all cleaned up now ... but again I emphasize ... I never ceased to be amazed at what can happen here.
Thursday, January 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment