Saturday, January 10, 2004

OUr heater/furnace has decided we don't need to be warm. I'm real sad. However, the kids and I are camping in the living room ... that's fun. Kyle is hunting.

Hopefully Pete will stay warm downstairs. There is a fire in the fireplace. We have a space heater upstairs. I'm real tempted to move our little camp down by the fireplace too!

Why is it that 7 1/2 year olds can't act like 7 1/2 year olds? But then other times they act like they're adults. Bizarre.

Keenan has decided he wants to talk about getting baptized. Kyle and I are excited! Keenan seems to have a great grasp on why it is important. He told me right now, since he hasn't confessed and been baptized that he is a "half-Christian". I laughed. I told him Jesus knows how much he loves him!

Ah ... alas tis time to clean my desk .... rather "find" my desk .............

No comments: