Phew! I just finished chasing Koel down ... he had a good plate and was rushing around the house with it! He laughs until you get what your after, then he cries like you took his favorite toy ... well I guess at that moment, I did. Ah ...
Here is yesterday's quote of the day.
I was rushing around trying to get us all ready for church. I realized at time to run out the door that I wasn't wearing any makeup .... I said "Oh, I forgot my makeup" ..... and Kennedy said .....
"You don't need makeup, You're beautiful like me!"
He, he!! What am I teaching my child ... on so many levels?????
On a more serious note ... Keenan had a hard time yesterday. I was sad for him. He shared in his Sunday school class that God talks to him. I had told him that is wonderful! I'm very proud of my spiritually sensitive son! However, in class, he wasn't believed ... by one child imparticular. It broke his heart. And then mine when he told me. I told him not to listen to other people. Lots of people in the Bible were made fun of or not believed when they told others what God had said to them. That seemed to help.
We went from that conversation to his pending baptism. He really is excited. We just need to talk to Daddy about when ..... He was having a hard time deciding who should baptize him .... Daddy, Kris (Bishop) or Jeff ... I told him my Dad had baptized me, so he decided maybe that was the best idea. Course I told him how special he is to both Kris and Jeff too, and they both would want to be there!
Then from that conversation ... (all of this in the car on the way home from church) ... we started talking about when he was little and would preach at our Wednesday night Bible Study for us all. Kris had reminded me at church. So I told Keenan that was something Kris loved to remember about him. Then we started talking about when he stuck the books under the fridge one by one for the entertainment of his Jenny. Kennedy then asked if she had done anything funny and if she had any special people who loved her when she was little .....
I said Oh honey, you had lots of people who loved you when you were little! Jenny, Papa Bev, Chrissy, Megan ... she was pleased. Then she wanted to know what she did that we all laughed about.
I said ... "Kennedy, you never crawled! You just scooted around on your butt! And that's why you have no butt now!" Oh how we laughed! She is very happy now to know she had been funny too.
I then was hoping Kadi wouldn't ask what she had done that was funny ... where would I begin????
I must make a comment on her fashion sense for today ....
Kadi Dene' is sported her black boot cut pants with the leopard trim on the hemline, matched with a lovely pink, white, and red stretchy sheer top that would fit me. She thinks she is beautiful. As of course, she is. To top off the outfit, she added black patent leather dress shoes with no socks. She is ready to go!
As am I ........
Monday, January 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment